Friday, October 31, 2008

Knitting post - yay!

My Harry Potter sock yarn arrived. It's so pretty, I love it. I've never loved yarn before until now. This also happens to be my most expensive skein of yarn bought to date - 19 dollars. I think it's worth it.

Harry colorway, obviously.

~

I made a little pouch for my Gameboy Advance SP. It's Michelangelo, my favorite Ninja Turtle.

~

My very own Soot Sprite just like in "My Neighbor Totoro" or "Spirited Away". The eyes are buttons with pupils I painted on with black nailpolish. I used this patter: http://saradippity.blogspot.com/2007/09/soot-sprites.html

1 comment:

chana said...

I love the Harry Potter yarns! I bought the Draco Opal yarn....not that I'm a Draco fan, but I liked the colours the best (except for Hedwig, which I couldn't find anywhere...) I still want to protest that there is no colourway for Hermione!!!!!